This is a brand new CEM DT-8851 CE certified digital sound / noise level meter. This meter has a built-in USB port which connects to a laptop PC for recording the sound level over a period of time. This is an ideal instrument for noise monitoring in factory, school, business and traffic areas. This meter conforms to the IEC61672-1 Class 2 and ANSI S1.4 Type 2 standards.
This device operates on a 9V battery (about 30 hours) or an AC adapter (included). It is very accurate (+/- 1.4 dB) and durable, an ideal companion for your field projects. A heavy duty carrying case is also included for the protection of the device and your convenience.
* Conforms to the IEC61672-1 Class 2 and ANSI S1.4 Type 2 standard for sound level measurement
* MIN and MAX sound level hold
* Over range / under range display
* A & C frequency weighting
* Fast (125ms) and slow (1s) time weighting
* Analog AC/DC output for connection to frequency analyzer or X-Y shaft recorder.
* USB interface for computerized digital sound level recording
|Accuracy ||+/- 1.4 dB |
|Frequency range ||31.5 Hz - 8KHz |
|Dynamic range ||50dB |
|Level ranges || |
Lo: 30 - 80 dB
Med: 50 - 100 dB
Hi: 80 - 130 dB
Auto: 30 -130 dB
|Time weighting ||Fast: 128 ms |
Slow: 1 sec
|Microphone ||1/2 inch electret condener microphone |
|Resolution ||0.1 dB |
|Display update || 2 times / sec |
|Analog output ||AC : 1Vrms, |
DC : 10mv/dB