You have no items in your shopping cart.
This meter is CAT III 1000V and CAT IV 600V rated. This device is compact and portable. It comes with batteries pre-installed. A heavy duty carrying pouch is included to protect your device when working in the field.
*** Warning: This device is to be used by the certified technician only. All safety regulation should be observed when testing high power circuits.
* Analysis for single phase and balanced 3 phase system
* Ture RMS value for both voltage and current (AC)
* Large 4-digit, dual line LCD display with back light
* Min, Max, Hold, Auto ranging and Over range detection functions
* Auto power off
* 99 sets of data memory
* USB interface with Windows software
* NCV detection
* Clamp jaw opening: about 2.16" (55mm)
Size: 295mm x 100mm x 46mm (11.6" x 3.9" x 1.8")
Weight: 537g (1.2 lbs)
|Tax Class||8.625% Tax in CA|