You have no items in your shopping cart.
This device does not work with US power circuit.
This meter comes in double molded plastic housing and is CAT III 600V rated. This device is compact and portable. It comes with batteries pre-installed. A heavy duty carrying case is included to protect your device when working in the field.
*** Warning: This device is to be used by the certified technician only. All safety regulation should be observed when testing power circuits. Please read the user's manual before using this device.
* 3 LEDs for checking the wire status
* Visual indication of reversed phase and neutral wiring at socket
* Over heat and over load protection prolongs the life of the meter
* Low battery indication
* Variable test time and test current to optimize test result
* Direct reading of the PSC (Prospective Short Circuit Current) on the meter
* Low loop resistance measurement
* Auto lock-out if test resistor overheats
* Large LCD display with back light
Loop resistance Test:
Prospective Short Circuit Current (PSC) Test:
AC Voltage Measurement / Display at 50Hz:
Power circuit requirement for Loop and PSC test: 230VACÂ +10%Â -15%Â @ 50Hz
Operating Temperature: 0 deg C to 40 deg C
Power Source: 6 x 1.5V (AA) batteries
Size: 200mm x 92mm x 50mm (7.9" x 3.6" x 2.0")
Weight (with batteries): 700g (1.54 lbs)
|Tax Class||8.625% Tax in CA|